In the present times, social distancing is stated to be the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19. It has proved to be highly influential to reduce the impact of COVID-19 pandemic and to a great extent helped people to lead normal life again.
Surgical masks like 3 ply masks have helped people to remain safe in crowded places. Hence, no doubt people thought they don’t need to maintain social distancing and venture out without any worries of being safe from the contagious diseases prevailing outside. However, the need to practice social distancing is essential even if you venture out wearing good quality face masks. If you are still confused about why social distancing is necessary then here are few things to consider before you set out of home.
How social distancing plays a key role to safeguard against severe communicable ailments?
- You won’t know the person standing next you are having the symptoms of the pandemic disease or not. This is because people having mildest symptoms move around and there are chances of you experiencing the symptoms when you remain close to the person.
- The symptoms aren’t easily recognizable in early stage, thus people already having the dreadful virus in their system are move in public places. Therefore, to be safe it is best to maintain social distancing.
- The spread of the pandemic disease is rapid and in few hours many people are affected by the virus. To break the continuity of its advance and prevent the health of several people maintaining social distancing proves to be the best aid.
Now, the question arises about the right ways to follow social distancing as any unknown steps may result in you and your family members being affected by the adverse effects of the virus.
Here are few tips to do social distancing perfectly:
- Self isolation and quarantine: If someone in the family feels slightest presence of the symptoms of contagious diseases, you need to remain self-isolated. They need to limit their contact with others to a great extent. You need to contact the authorities providing medical treatment and get tested.
- Stay home, stay safe: You don’t have to venture out often. Only for fulfilling emergency needs you need to go out during the times when the pandemic is spreading in the region where you live.
- Say no to crowded places: Avoiding places where there are more than ten people around. Yes, you need to avoid public transport as much as possible.
- Maintain distance while conversing with outsiders: Five to six feet distance should be maintained to avoid being infected.
- Do use sanitizer and wash your hands regularly: Even when you are at home you need to wash hands for 20 seconds every half an hour.
- Use sterilized face masks: While covering nose and mouth, there are lesser chances of you acquiring the symptoms of any kind of disease that is spreading around.
Maintain social distancing and buy masks from reliable sources like customearthpromos.com. You are sure to choose good quality face masks at reasonable price.